Charter that regulates the projects undertaking
process for the Switzerland-Morocco Foundation for Sustainable
Every person can freely submit one
or several project(s) to the Switzerland-Morocco Foundation
for Sustainable Development (SMFD).
The projects must thoroughly contain the following points:
- geographical position;
- explanation of the problematic as well as the opening
- programme and planned actions description (on a short,
medium and long-term basis);
- impact on the human sustainable development field;
- goals, persons who will benefit from the project, durability;
- budget and financing plan;
- any other element that you may find useful to describe
The projects are then submitted to the SMFD Board of Foundation.
This body :
- examines carefully the submitted project's needs and
- decides whether or not it can select the submitted project.
If so, it provides means according to specific directives
- collaborates closely with the authorities and the organizations
of public authority that are unavoidable to the project's
The project's selection criteria are in particular:
- the matching between the submitted project and the Foundation
- the financial aspect.